Pages

Thursday, April 21, 2011

Cobb Salad with Southwest Dressing

I'm just getting ready to head out the door to go and run on a girlfriend's treadmill. My goal for this week is 23 miles. With my husband out of town for much of the week, I've had to lean on friends to keep our little man while I run for 30 minutes or so. I'll have to fit a couple of long runs in when my husband gets home to make my goal. I'm avoiding running with the stroller for as long as possible. :) It just seems really H-A-R-D. :)

Just wanted to share a quick recipe for Cobb Salad and Southwest Dressing. This is a favorite with us and I make it pretty frequently. It's healthy too! 

If you're interested, you can get the recipe on my other blog here. :)
If you try it, let me know what you think!



No comments:

Post a Comment